Priests are a high survivability class with healing and DPS talents based off the intelligence stat.
- Iron Will
- The Priest trains his mind to ignore pain, reducing incoming damage by 2%.
- The Priest instantly revives himself from the dead. Cooldown is 270 seconds minus 18 per point.
- Power Word Shield
- The Priest creates a spirit shield around himself that absorbs 15% of intellect damage per point.
- Reflective Shield
- The Priest enchants himself with a shield that reflects 3% of all damage taken (or absorbed) per point back at the attacker.
- Bolt Mastery
- The Priest masters the basic attack, dealing 3% intellect bonus damage, per point with each attack.
- The Priest sears his enemy with divine light, dealing 6% intellect damage per point. CD: 6.
- The Priest mends his own flesh and bone, healing himself for 10% intellect per point. CD: 8.
- Holy Nova
- The Priest lets out a blast of holy energy, healing himself and damaging all enemies for 4% of intellect per point. CD: 8.
- Greater Heal
- The Priest rejuvanates his own life force, healing himself for 20% intellect per point. CD: 15.
- Holy Fire
- The Priest's enemy combusts in holy fire, dealing 20% intellect damage per point. CD: 20.
- Shadow Word Pain
- The Priest curses his enemy, they take .8% intellect damage per point every second until death. CD: 5.
- Mind Sear
- Burns the minds of all enemies, dealing 6% intellect damage per point to each. CD: 8.
- Vampiric Embrace
- 5% per point of the damage done by Shadiw talents heals the priest.
- Mind Blast
- The Priest assaults his enemy's mind, dealing 10% intellect damage per point. CD: 10.
- Shadow Form
- The Priest becomes a shadow, increasing damage done by Shadow talents by 4% per point. Prevents Holy talents.