The Paladin is a holy warrior, using the Light along with his melee skill. He uses Intellect and Strength equally.
The Paladin is weak against a single enemy (2.0), but he is a solid fighter against multiple enemies (3.0) and he is one, if not the best, enduring and lasting classes (5.0).
Reasonable choices of weapons are two-handed maces, maces, maces and tomes, maces and shields... Paladins specialize in Retribution, Holy and Protection.
- Hammer of Justice
- The Paladin stuns the target with a holy hammer, it cannot attack for .7 seconds per point, the cooldown is 25 seconds.
- Retribution Aura
- Deals 1% strength + 2% intellect damage per point whenever an enemy strikes the Paladin, this is a passive talent.
- Divine Storm
- The Paladin's furious swings damage all enemies dealing 7.5% of base damage per point to additional enemies, this is a passive talent.
- Seal of Righteousness
- The Paladin enchants himself, each attack does 3% more damage per point for 10 seconds, the cooldown is 20 seconds.
- Crusader Strike
- A powerful strike that deals 8% strength + 16% intellect damage per point, the cooldown is 16 seconds.
- Holy Light
- The Paladin mends his wounds, healing for 5% str + 10% int per point, the cooldown is 8 seconds.
- Blessing of Might
- Base damage is increased by 1.5% strength + 3% intellect per point, this is a passive talent.
- Seal of Insight
- The Paladin enchants himself, each attack heals him for 4% of damage caused per point for 10 seconds, the cooldown is 20 seconds.
- The Paladin lets holy power flow through him, judging the enemy. Deals 5% strength damage and heals 10% intellect per point, the cooldown is 9 seconds.
- Holy Shock
- Deals damage if the paladin's health is above half, otherwise heals him for 6% strength + 12% intellect per point, the cooldown is 12 seconds.
- Divine Shield
- The Paladin summons an impenetrable shield that prevents all damage for .5 seconds per point, cooldown is 18 seconds.
- Devotion Aura
- An aura permanently surrounds the Paladin, reducing damage by 2% per point, this is a passive talent.
- Shield Expertise
- Shields also grant strength and intellect equal to .7% per point of the health granted, this is a passive talent.
- The Paladin blesses the ground around him, dealing 3% strength + 6% intellect damage per point to all enemies, the cooldown is 7 seconds.
- Hammer of Wrath
- The Paladin unleashes his wrath on a weakened enemy below 20% health, dealing 20% strength + 40% intellect damage per point, the cooldown is 12 seconds.
Thoughts, Strategy and TipsEdit
The Paladin is an extremely endurable class that could probably outlive the World Tree in a fight with sticks. Holy is based on healing, Retribution on damage and Protection on survivability. Cook your build as you please, it's all good.